MOVEMENT: Paxton and Cayden Wallace Trust Warren T Martin in developing their athlete performance from high school to now as Professional Baseball Player
- determine movement pattern issues that reduce power and performance
- an understanding of these issues
- have a plan of action – the athlete to improve on his or her issues over their athletic careers
- RESULTS will be noticed by the 4-week mark in improved movement patterns and athletic performance.
- also, many pains will be eliminated that have been hindering progress in an athlete.
STRENGTH and DECELERATION training:
- strength is essential for speed and power
- deceleration is essential as well
- learning what actually needs to be worked on for straight-line speed, lateral speed or change of direction, vertical jump, and more
- the core is used to transfer forces from the lower body to the upper body.
- no more magazine exercises or gym bro science ab exercises
- approaches only to improve sprinting, doing power lifts, jumping, throwing, hitting, and all on-the-field or court requirements in a sport
- TIP- continuously flexing and extending or twisting of the lower back is not
- transfer to the sport is the most important
UNDERSTANDING TECHNICAL ATHLETIC MOVEMENTS:
- learning how to rotate hips properly to generate Max power
- how to position feet, knees, hips, back, arms, and head to change direction in all directions
- understanding how to generate kinetic energy from the ground up and transfer of that energy
- working on exactly the what, how, when, where, and type.
- understanding what energy systems need to improve upon
- All athletes require this component
- If asked how important the mental part is, most respond that it is a huge part.
So why is this skipped many times?
Not here at SyncFM
- It is well-known nutrition affects performance
- Learn and get designed plans to make sure performance can be at peak